Saturday 4 May 2013

For When You Can't Get Enough of Aiden MacRae

While I anxiously await your reviews (which from now on, will be found in the tab up top), I'm going to share some magic with you.

Okay so it's not magic but it IS more Aiden MacRae which is kind of like magic. Cyndi has written a few extra scenes for Aiden and Lindsey over the years that she so graciously shared with us but she's not the only one. I tried my hand some Aiden and Lindsey fan fiction as did the lovely Briela McValan. If you write any fan fiction for Aiden and want to share it you can email me at: vicki.trask@gmail.com

In the meantime, check out all of the extra scenes from Aiden and Lindsey's life so far:

Between Universe

After the Ball:
http://www.goodreads.com/story/show/313502-aiden-s-angels-special-scene

Beach, Shower and Cabin Scenes (Explicit Content):
http://www.goodreads.com/story/show/313500-deleted-scenes-from-between?chapter=0

Hell Transporter Universe
 
Bonus Scene for Aiden's Birthday:
 
A Very Aiden Christmas by Vicki Trask:
 
Scene from chapter 11 of Hell Transporter by Breila McValan (Taiyoryu on FanFiction.Net): 
“I'd be pleased to show you just how much I want ye, right there on the billiards table...”
Aidan gave me a quick kiss and told me he would be back in a moment, I waited until he returned with  both a large and small towel.  He set both on the billiards table while setting the smaller tower to the side, Aidan then unfolded the towel and spread it over the red felt. He picked me up and sat me on the fluffy yellow towel, he poked me silently, before I laid down on it. Aidan picked up the smaller towel and moved toward me. I'm not ganna hurt ye lass, but this was as close to a gag as I could find.
 I nodded, understanding his reasoning immediately; even if he didn't know the term BDSM or any of what some considered games. Aidan gently put as much of the towel as he could after I opened my mouth,  he took my shoes and socks off before blowing softly across the soles of my feet. He kissed the toes then he moved on and licked my left ankle. As he kissed each inch of skin that was revealed underneath my jeans, he spoke to me. Je t'aime ma femme, mo chridhe, my Lindsey.
 My breath hitched as he started to lift my shirt up, kissing my stomach and up towards my breasts before gently taking first my right nipple in between his teeth and softly blowing before moving on to the left.
I moaned underneath the towel in my mouth when Aidan started to play with my breasts, I glared at him in frustration when he said I should walk you home after we clean up here, as much as I want to take you here and now...
I sigh mentally. You're right. I arch upward slightly, pulling my jeans back on as Aidan helps me with my bra and shirt. He removes the gag and picks me off the table afterward before starting to clean up a bit. I take the towels from him and put them in the hamper before leaving. We walk back in comfortable silence.

No comments:

Post a Comment