Saturday 24 November 2012

Hell Transporter Review by Reading Teen

Amy from Reading Teen provided a review of Hell Transporter. Check it out!

And alos a quick reminder that Cyndi is doing her radio interview on November 27th but you'll be able to listen to afterwards if you miss it.

Book Review: Hell Transporter by Cyndi Tefft

The highly anticipated sequel to Between is here!

Aiden MacRae has been given a new life after being stuck transporting souls to heaven for the last three hundred years. He doesn't know the culture, the times or the slang, but there is one thing he does know: he didn't come forward alone.

The master of hell has other plans for the Scottish Highlander and has sent a transporter of his own to get the deed done. Will Lindsey be able to save him or get caught in the crossfire?
 
Read my review of Between (Sequel to Hell Transporter)

I really enjoyed Between, so when I found out Hell Transporter was ready for review, I jumped at the chance. I just love this love story, it's so romantic. Yes, I am a sucker for romance, and Hell Transporter gave me a good dose of it! I love how Cyndi Tefft developed Aiden MacRea, he is by far my favorite character of this story. The fact that the story is about a Scottish dude, who wears a kilt and has been transporting souls to heaven, is cool in itself.

Lyndsey, who is now Aiden's wife, is still having a difficult time adjusting to life on earth. Aiden seems to be in his own little world, he is always just happy being at Lyndsey's side. He doesn't realize that it has been three hundred years since he has lived on earth, and there is a lot to learn. Aiden is a very honorable man, who would give his life for Lyndsey in an heart beat. The same for Lyndsey really, she would die for Aiden if need be. I'm not trying to make this sound like one big mushy romance novel, for there are demons and some major college drama. I would say that Lyndsey and Aiden's close sensual relationship is a huge factor in this book. But there is also the mystery of 'Who in the world is The Hell Transporter???'
I love the pace of this book... the drama, romance, violence and mystery all seems to entwine perfectly. If anything else, it is so much fun reading Aiden's lines that are all in a Scottish accent. I imagined a very young Gerard Butler in a kilt!

No comments:

Post a Comment